Seattle, United States
Seattle is 100 miles south of the Canadian border. It is a lush evergreen city lying between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. Seattle is a beautiful city surrounded by Mountains, lakes, sea, forests and fields’ .It is one of the most stunning cities in The USA. Classic architecture, leafy public squares, wild breezing streets make exploring Seattle a fine experience.
Things to do in Seattle-
- Space Needle
- Seattle is full of Museums, be it Historical or science and technology, Seattle has something for everyone. Some of the famous Museums are
- Museum of Flight
- Museum of Pop culture
- Seattle art Museum
- Seattle Aquarium
- Pacific science Centre
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Museum of History and industry
- Seattle Centre
- Pioneer Square
- There are many beautiful Parks in Seattle – Woodland Park Zoo, Gas Works Park, Discovery Park, Washington Park Arboretum and Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Alki Beach and Park
- Seattle Great Wheel- the iconic Ride of ferris wheel
- Smith Tower
- Seattle is full of shopping malls and streets. Some of the best places to shop are-
- Chihuly Garden and Glass- Topmost shopping mall here
- Pike Place Market- This is the best place to street shop.
- Seattle Glassblowing Studio
- University village
- Westfield South Centre
Best foodie experience-
- Pho- It is a soup
- Cream Cheese Hot Dog
- Fran’s chocolate
- Hom Bow- Beef wrapped in Pastry
- Coffee of Seattle
- Cupcake royale
- Teriyaki- It is an Asian food
One of the most beautiful cities of America, Seattle has the most perpetual optimistic outlook. What makes Seattle so special is the incredible variety of experiences you will find!!